Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Splinter Cell games where amazing. As far as a knock off? Lets face it, the idea is a very generic one. It will always be a knock off of something, much like MGS borrowed its ideas else where. These were not the first games to incorporate stealth.

I've pretty much hated each splinter cell made, and I've bought the first two. They were so much trial and error and got pretty old after awhile, and I didn't like the gameplay much anyway; it seemed like you had to do stuff a certain way in order to succeed.

The Metal Gear games are a pretty old franchise that spanned before ps1. The games possibily did borrow from others but on the whole the franchise always seems to prove its uniqueness.

Well, I thought it was a great game. Granted, starting off there was a VERY big learning curve but after that it was an awesome game and it really got me into it. To each his own, though ;)

Eh, yah there was kind of a learning curve. After I got used to it, it actually made the game even more boring because it just became insanely repetitive. The story is weak too.

Thought it was a great game, myself. The next one I'm looking forward to, as well when he kind of goes rogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom