Some White Dot of somekind on the PSP Screen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hi , i have found a white dot on my psp screen ( NO ITS NOT A DEAD PIXEL ) i can see it when i turn the PSP off but i dont know how it got onto the psp screen i cannot move it and i dont want to go inside it again like a i did last time and broke it which is why i bought a new one...it seems like some kind of dust even though my house is clean and isnt dusty either im always keeping my psp clean and fingerprint free how do i remove this it does bug me

NvidiaDude said:
( NO ITS NOT A DEAD PIXEL )
It the oposite for a dead pixel. It's a bright pixel. Apparently 50% of PSP either have Dead or Bright Pixels.
And there is nothing you can do about it.

One of the reason why one of my freinds told me that it's best to get a PSP from japan. (the white ones). They are built better.

Re: Re: Some White Dot of somekind on the PSP Screen ?

Harper said:
It the oposite for a dead pixel. It's a bright pixel. Apparently 50% of PSP either have Dead or Bright Pixels.
And there is nothing you can do about it.

One of the reason why one of my freinds told me that it's best to get a PSP from japan. (the white ones). They are built better.
Do you know anyplace where someone in the US could get a PSP from japan? I bet teh shipping would be like $20 though.

oh yeah and would a PSP from Japan play games and movies in English?

well my mate has a Japan PSP and he can play UK games on his psp so im sure you can play them on a Jap psp its just that the controls are different .....anyway whats this got to do with this topic:eek:

I am pretty sure the white dot is a piece of dust that got caught in between the screen plate and the actual screen. Mine has it too because i can see it when my screen turns black. U just get used to it because the piece of dust does nothing to interfere with ur gaming

Re: Re: Re: Some White Dot of somekind on the PSP Screen ?

Frank Jaeger said:
Do you know anyplace where someone in the US could get a PSP from japan? I bet teh shipping would be like $20 though.

oh yeah and would a PSP from Japan play games and movies in English?

A Japanese PSP will play all games, but only Region 2 (Japan) and Region Free UMDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom