Socom Fireteam Bravo For The Psp

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonelan

Beta member
i was wondering if anyone picked up socom fireteam bravo for the psp. I was thinking of getting it this week and i was just wondering how the online play is. I read that you can play with upto 16 people online at once. The vids i saw i am pleased with just want to know if the online gameplay is true to socom

Socom Fireteam Bravo, IMO, is one of the better games in the Socom series. Online is a blast, and i love how i can just pick it up and player through a mission or two for the single player. Unlocking things for Socom 3 is an added bonus too :p

i think online play is really stupid. with the auto-lock...wtf is that that ruins the whole point of skill. like oh wow i can hold down the trigger look at me. its not that great if they took out the auto-lock i think it would be better but the psp's stupid SINGLE analog stick is really hard to use i dunno i dont really like the game. its fun but theres better choices.

2005 called they want their thread back

nah im just kidding i just always wanted to do that but yea its cool but still not even near as cool as the ps2 socom 3. if you dont have that already and you like this game you should def get that.

no nvidia dude there is a small mic on the psp and it can work like a headset. so dont start dissing psp because theres no headset. its actually a really fun game to play when your bored but it really kinda sucks online cause its basically a game of who can find who first. like you could be hiding in a bush perfectly camoflauged but the **** auto lock just lock onto you. just need to keep tapping that r1 button till it locks on wooo some skill that takes but 1 player is fun you can snipe too without the autolock so that makes it more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom