Silent Hill 4: The Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicity_27

The Angriest of Amoebas
Anyone play it? I looked at a review and some screenshots, looks like a good freaky game. I need to find a game I might enjoy, I've got some games for my PS2 but I think they are all boring:( Thanks for the help.

It's supposed to be like zombies and crap, and I guess the sound and the gameplay sets it up good so you don't know when they're coming.

if you've played the previous versions (pc/ps) u like it.

if u have not played any of its versions its real freaky (not boring like resident evil)

its the same (idea, good gfx,superhot ladies) , rest all are different.

i have started playing it and yet to discover some striking differences.

as for whether its boring or not ? if you get lost / don't what to do next -> its boring like hell until u figure out something .

the we dont go to ravenholm chapter in half life 2 was enuf for me, u dont know how glad I was when I found out that dude with the shotty was actually helping me, i kept tryin to shoot him lol

Silent Hill 4 looks good. I played the first one back in the PS1 days, never really followed up on the series...

I personally think its getting played out. I played the first 2, but now a 4..I dont see it getting past 5. The first one was good, all those freaky little doll/zombies that make weird sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom