Rumor: PlayStation Loses Metal Gear Solid Exclusivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
khan008, that's a big nope there. The PS3 version had updated graphics, and the 360 now has a patch that updates it to match so.... WRONG.

Look;

Its Wii for the fun loving people.

Xbox 360 for the hard core shooter fans

And PS3 for the expensive bluray. All done ;) :D

I was a Metal gear solid fan but the series lost me midway into it.+ thank Bungie with Halo ;)

not really a good game at all ive seen it in action and was so disgusted by it i didnt even bother playing not that I would ever touch a 360 or original Xbox. It's only a smash hit because Paris Hilton played online once lolzorz omfgzorz... zorzzorz zorz, that game is tooooooooooooo overhyped even GOW looks better than that peice of garbage and they are both garbage

I'm gonna partly agree with TheEnd.

While I don't think Halo is trash, I don't see why everyone thinks the game is so special. The environments in the first one seemed to be recycled over and over, and it just seemed like an average shooter. It really did not bring anything to the table that I had not seen before in an FPS. The storyline was decent as was the online; however, the sound was pretty fantastic.
The second one's single player fell short even more, then you tack on the horrible storyline. The online also didn't do much for me, but I guess I can see why some people like it.

I expect the third to just be a slight revision that brings nothing special to the fps genre again.

Keep in mind I'm not saying these games suck or are awful. I'm just saying they are pretty average in most aspects.

Game was all about *** kicking fun, which for a FPS it was. The story line, however, isn't all that bad and I've seen MUCH worse. My point is the whole "sucks" comment I find laughably ridiculous, like many of the comments made. Now, aaronkupen, most of what you stated you show as just play type opinion, nothing wrong with that at all. It's the blind fanboyism that I'm commenting on most, especially when most are baseless, biased and often down right falisified. Now, say you just simply like that games on one console over another? Hey, to each his own. Spread technical info that is either outdated, or completely incorrect then I have to correct them. Kind of like trolling heheheh

Yeah I hear ya killians. You usually bring useful information into a debate and try to back up your opinions which is what I try to do too. I just think there is too much hate in general when it comes to gaming. Why is it necessary to hate the console you don't have? I find most peole end up hating the games even if they never played them just because they are on a different console.

People need to realize that multiple consoles and competition is good for gamers.

I don't hate either one, I hate misleading information, or information that is downright wrong or made up. I would love to get a PS3, but ONLY when they start to develope games that are worthy of the xtra money being shelled out, especially since I don't care about the blue ray. With a new baby and all that, the PS3 is way over priced, and does not fit my budget and the price does not justify the current capabilities it has shown. In time? Maybe, but as TheEnd will adamantly shout, it will, I would rather wait for the proof than the slobbering and rabid professions of love by fanboyism. It is not economically sound for me and probably for most people to plunk a lot of money down on a product that is currently iffy. Now, does that mean that it isn't powerful? Not at all! It has an amazing CPU power in it, VERY powerful! The GPU is a little weak for my taste, but the cell technology is amazing. However, that isn't enough. I need to see what it does in a year or two to actually warrant the huge monetary difference that normal consoles hold.

dude its totally worth the money off the bat, its the cheapest blu-ray player although you dont really care about it much,but still it is overall a great system,now all we need is MRE gamez, not saying i don't currently like the games on it but i n33d MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom