Rock Band - Music Store Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prisonbreak94

In Runtime
Hey, I got rock band a week or two ago, and I want to connect to the rock band music store to buy some new songs.

However everytime i try to connect it says connection to the ps3 network lost. I think my problem is that I registered my account residential adress for Turkey (which IS where I live) and that PS3 Store is not available over here.

Can anyone please verify that my problem is infact due to the PS3 Store not being available over here in Turkey? And if this is correct, can anyone help me as to how I might be able to change my residential adress country to United Kingdom?

I really want to be able to access the PS3 store. I'm missing out on so much...

Any help is appreciated, :)
TYVM
Daniel

I don't know if it will make a difference, but does it happen when you try to access the store while in Rock Band itself as well as directly from the PS3 main menu??

I haven't found anything in searching around that tells which countries are/are not able to access the PS3 Store.. I would think it would be available for anyone that has a PS3, but, I could be wrong.. Have you tried checking on the Playstation.com site for any info??

Erm, FBR....I'm 100% sure that in Turkey, the PS3 Store is not accesible, be it from Rock Band or from the PS3 menu. That is why my question was more like if any of you knew how I could change my country from account management or something

because from account management, it lets me change my adress but my country is set to Turkey and is unchangable. Any idea how I can change that?

Create a new account on the PSN.. You will be required to create a completely new username and such, but it will work.. Hope that helps..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom