Resident evil 5 demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps3147

Baseband Member
Has anyone tried out the demo yet its great but it does seem to have some framerate problems but I heard thats because ps3 has v-sync to stop screen tearing but lowers framerate wheras the 360 has no v sync on which means less framerate issues but more screen tearing. Anyway great game should defininatly try it out.

PSN ID: shoaib_07 if anybody wants to play some co-op later:D

Man I was hoping for another RE4 quality game. I don't think they'll ever hit that level again though. I'll download it tonight.

Man I was hoping for another RE4 quality game. I don't think they'll ever hit that level again though. I'll download it tonight.

all they'd have to do is crap in a game case and sell it to hit that quality. I'm sorry but RE4 RUINED the RE series....took the game from survival horror to third-person-over-the-shoulder-birdsdropammo-crap :|

RE 5 seems to be focused back on the zombies (at least from what i've seen)..hopefully they'll be actual puzzles in this one...I'll give it a shot asap

Well apparently, they are going to extremely optimize the code for the release; but I did notice a lot of frame rate drops in the ps3 version -- but that will most likely be fixed.

What I do think is rediculous how this is pretty much a complete carbon copy of RE4 with even more fast paced gameplay. If this is the case, then why do I need to stand still to shoot? If the game is going to require the fast paced action by the user, then this restriction makes little sense other than to keep an arbitrary tradition in a series that already has had all of its other traditions nixed.

Furthermore, I haven't played it on the 360, but I don't think the PS3 controller really fits the game properly. The controls would feel more natural on virtually any other controller.

EDIT: Try doing split screen offline co-op, the frame rate can be unbearable sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom