Remember Final Fantasy when it was good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldraine

Solid State Member
After finishing Final Fantasy XII, I realized that the series now craps out. The last really good game in the series came out 6 years ago on the Playstation and was title Final Fantasy IX. Who else agrees?

Nikkon said:
You never played FF Tactics did you ?

Of course I have. I said the last good one was released was 9. I felt it unnecessary to mention FF1-8 + FFT. I just got through my first play through of FF1 yesterday, though.

Final Fantasy 12 was a good game, I loved it. I hated Final Fantasy 9. Heck, I though 8 was better then 9.

Dude 9 is the best!!! I grew up on it and its my favorite even beats out all of you FF7 addicts in my view.

I think my favorite one so far has been either 8 or Tactics. I have not played 12 yet.

I had no quams about 10 (X), but disliked X-2.

Have a look for the trailer of XIII. I was pretty impressed by the graphics, however I guess we'll see what the actual gameplay will be like.

Elbatrop1 said:
I think my favorite one so far has been either 8 or Tactics. I have not played 12 yet.

I had no quams about 10 (X), but disliked X-2.

Have a look for the trailer of XIII. I was pretty impressed by the graphics, however I guess we'll see what the actual gameplay will be like.

Ive heard if your kinda new to the series then you will like it and if your a vet you might not like the battle system or the random battles( I think they dont have them anymore ).:) Just my 2 cents in the battle.

Final fantasy was never any good in my opinion, just massively overated. story lines make no sence an there boring.

Chris Chadwick said:
Final fantasy was never any good in my opinion, just massively overated. story lines make no sence an there boring.

I guess you gotta love the series to understand them and not get bored;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom