PSX game burning beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailong

Beta member
I got 'chrono trigger' from the bittorrent download sites, i got a rar file and inside it is 3 files, ccd, img and sub.

Because i don't know anything abt burning game, so i simply drag in n burn but obviously tat did not work.
Im using Nero 6
I would like to ask how to burn the disc properly.
Can someone pls enlighten me asap???

Thz u in advance!!!

It looks like you have a ROM to be used with an emulator. Have you tried opening it with an emulator?

Also, don't be surprised if this thread gets zapped....

I never try to use it wif a emulator, bcoz my idea is to burn into CD and play on the console set.
And i dun haf the emulator too to open the file.
Can teach me how to burn into CD wif the files tat i haf currently?
Bczo i realli got no idea how to do it properly.
Thz in advance!!~!

There are only a few way that i know of.

a) if u have a mac use astarte cd-copy to save the actual files of the iso as 9660 or whatever format and burn with toast.

b)get GAMESXCOPY from a store but it'll cost ya 100$ cn.

the software to burn that is freeware (so dont go blowing any money ), however you will need a chip in your ps1/ps2 to play it .

Skip the emu bs. If you have a mod-chip in yer station. Check out a program called Fireburner. (www.fireburner.com) (I think!??! :S) It'll read that Bin/Que Setup and extract those files as is burns makeing the cd into a clone of the original.

Play the SNES rom. It doesn't have the CGI bits, but it's a lot smoother than the PSX port, plus there are sites where you can download the CGI animated bits. You'll have the rom arelady too - it's on the psx chrono trigger disk/rar

It looks like you have a ROM to be used with an emulator. Have you tried opening it with an emulator?

Here's a question for you, not to intrude on your thread bailong, but how would one go about getting ROMS for the PSX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom