PSP vs ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a folder with 8GB of trance music alone, I must have at least 12 GB of music in total. These days most people have a lot of music. So the PSP can not store a lot of music, but it is a great multifunctional device. I have a friend who uses his PSP to just listen to music because he got bored of his games, he often complains how large it is for only music. And another thing you must consider is the battey life, ipod is a music only device it will work much more efficiently to play your music then the PSP, the psp has a large display and powerful CPU which is not required for music.

If you are mostly going to be using it for music, then ipod is a better choice. But if you are planning to play games on it just as much then you may consider the PSP.

i think if u like to listen music only then ipod is the right choice, if u want to play games plus music then psp is the right choice

depends what u will use more do u like to carry around 1000+ of your songs or carry 30 and play a game. honestly i would get the ipod and psp.i will most likely get them during the holidays.

matt2m said:
depends what u will use more do u like to carry around 1000+ of your songs or carry 30 and play a game. honestly i would get the ipod and psp.i will most likely get them during the holidays.
I agree. Im getting the nano in 2 - 3 weeks, and PSP in december. It is the best way if you really enjoy listening to music.

With the PSP you have to buy the memory stick duos, which can get to be pricey, and not that many songs can be stored. But since I have purchased my PSP I really love it.

A Sandisk 1GB memory stick is like $140, and apparently they're really great. (http://www.gamerz-edge.com/psp/reviews/sandisk1gb.html), and it's a piece of cake to copy your DVDs to PSP using x-copy9(www.psptransfer.com), etc.
So with that in mind, you can watch DVDs on your PSP, or whatever other video you have lying around your computer. So if you're on the go a lot and like movies, the PSP is the way to go. That or you can get an iPod for your music and a portable DVD player for your DVDs...

So basically, like everyone else said, it comes down to what you want to use it for. But a lot of people think it's complicated to get video on PSP, but it's really not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom