PSP pricetag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankieG

Baseband Member
Solve an arguement between me and my girlfriend. Did the PSP price come down from it's release price?

if its come down from $250 + tax, then yes, it has.

original price/unit was this:

psp
AC wall charger
wrist strap
32mb memory card
manual
little shytty sleeve thing that doesnt protect it at all
sample disc with movie previews and whatnot, some game previews, all of which are now horribly outdated.
if you got one of the FIRST shipment units, the SpiderMan 2 movie.

and it was $250 + tax, im not sure what it is now, and seeing as im in peru (lake titticacca) and im too tired to look, and i have to go.

ciao

-Phate

So it hasn't really come down in price much then. Best Buy is selling a value pack for $250 and that doesn't include a game or movie.

Well now u can get just the PSP for 200 bucks which I think is a better deal because all the crap that they put in the value pack didnt do anything. just buy an AC (I dont know if one comes with it, ull have to check that) and some games and ur set. U can get buy a case and it should be about 250. Before the Value pack didnt come with a game so its a better deal.

well, the charger is either 39.99 or 49.99, and a hard case is 20 bucks or more, so youre actually spending more money, and if you buy games, they are 40-50 each, so youre way over, with the value pack you get all the stuff i listed, psp, slip case, wrist thing, the psp remote (needed for playing SOCOM with the mic), and a sample disc with movie previews that are good for showing your friends how great the PSPs graphics are :D

The PSP is only $199.99 now and it comes with an AC adapter and probably a later version of the firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom