Psp

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot, how is it? do u think it is worth it? and lets hear your reviews of the games u got.

Total waste of money, couple kids around here have it and it isn't much better then Sega Gameboy.

I bought one the day that they first came out back in March. I was blown away, and still am to this day. The only problem I have with the psp is that hardly no one has one, so multiplayer is useless. Now some games can be played over ther internet with the 802.11b wi-fi network, but there are only a handful of those kind of games out, most support ad-hoc, which is multiplayer with people around you (i.e. in the same room or such). ive been using mine mostly for music, video, and pictures. Just waitin for more people to buy these things. obviously, this does not flaw the system's competence; its
worth every penny, and then some.

I got a PSP this Janaurary from Japan. It is excellent. By far, I really like the Golf, rage racer, Fifa, Nba street these games!

lol. You people are halrious. I can't wait till Christmas I think that way the psp will go down. I'm not sure, I hope it does, my first game is going to be Metal Gear Solid acid. :) I'm a big fan of snakes game and also splintercell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom