PSP 3000 Worth Buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
So, is the PSP 3000 actually worth buying or do you still think its worth buying a PSP Slim and Lite, or even is it still even worth buying a PSP ?

Ive heard Interlacing issues like Scanlines on the PSP 3000 screen, some sites say that sony will not be fixing the issue and are only Looking into it. I Used to have a PSP but sold it do you think its still worth buying one as i havent seen many games available for the console.

If you don't have a PSP and you want one then yeah it's probably worth it. Although it is true that there aren't many games to look forward to in the near future.

If you wanted to buy a new PSP, you might as well go for the 3000 over the Slim. Games like FF: Dissidia and KH Birth By Sleep are some games to look forward to but not a lot else.

no

reports on the net show and tell that the new PSP-3000 has picture problems. When u play games and movies, it stays interlaced and i believe ghosting still exists when it shouldnt.

Sony: PSP Brite's scanlines caused by hardware, no plans to fix [update] - Joystiq

official response:

"On some occasions, scan lines may appear on scenes where brightness changes drastically, due to the hardware features of the new LCD device on PSP-3000. Installed with this new LCD device, PSP-3000 offers more natural and vibrant colors on its screen, but the scan lines have come out to be more visible as a result of improving response time to alleviate the afterimages on PSP-3000. Since this is due to hardware specification, there are no plans for a system software update concerning this issue."

sucks for ppl who buy PSP-3000, n i was interested for a bit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom