PS4 sppoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah untill they get sued for monopoly, looks like that bill gates foundation is hard at work "buying" everyone out

yep, and of course Nintendo and Sony has never tried that one before. ALL COMPANIES DO THIS! Sony has tried this with many titles, however once the exclusive contract ran out the developers started to cross them. It's apart of making money, sooner that you realize and accept that all three companies do this, the sooner you may get a small grasp on how this country and the economy works. It's not just supply and demand, it's also offering product the other guy doesn't have or wont have for some time. You're just blowing smoke is all, and so far none of your anti anything but Sony bashing has done nothing more but to prove how inept your arguments truelly are. No offense.

Should I start standing outside best buy for a PS4 now or wait a couple more months?

Why the he|| is TheEnd so fixed on revealing to everyone how apparently crappy/evil/stupid the 360 is? He's got fanboy written all over him...

that's a big yep, world. I admit I love me some xbox, however I'm not a "fanboy" and can stand on understanding of both indepth technical specs. TheEnd is spewing garbage that he has no clue on. I do, however, want to get myself a Wii big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom