PS4 sppoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Released and known? Nope. That would cost Gates money and as you pointed out he is greedy. So, nope. Now, they DID have problems in a batch of them, but guess what? That is the nature of the beast. Things break or are DOA. Oh, and ya know what? MS jumped on it and extended the warranty for the first gen consoles with OUT having to get the consumer protection agency involved.

released and known? yes they even admitted it but it took them almost a year to admit it, which is extremely dangerous thats like releaseing a car knowing the tires would pop on the freeway and selling it like that. not very safe is it?

No, it did NOT almost take them a year. They heard the problems, investigated on what the cause was (that takes a little bit of time and comparing it to car tires is not the same as there is not nearly the health hazard) and then promptly fixed them. If it WAS a year, then they just NOW started replacing them, and they have been replacing them for some time now. So, yet another made up stat.

i don't mean replacing them i'm talking about them admitting to knowing they were selling defective condoles

Didn't take that long, either. Thats why the warranty was extended. You do realize you have to do internal investigation to determine where the problem originates. How do you expect someone to say what a problem is unless they look into it. There is no crystal ball, and this takes time for an internal QA team to look into. So, now this is just reaching for straws.

ItÂ’s an assembly line and yes there is no crystal ball. This goes for almost every first batch of every product. First batch goes out, defect found, assembly line fixed, and wha la, I go out an buy a flawless product.

I like to thank all the gene pigs that line out for hours to buy the "first" batch. If it werenÂ’t for them I'd never get a flawless 2nd.

in one of the last issues of game informer it clearly states in the good bad ugly page "micsrosoft finally announces one year later that they knew the first batch of 260's would have the power failure, and apolagise for that" WTF! is this about? why did it take them almost a year to say this?? because it wasn't a manufacturing defect they knew about it but they wanted to beat sony so bad so they were all like so what who cares if people die

Well, then game informer must be late to the conference because ms announced this long ago. As far as "knowing", nah. Don't believe it and they are the only ones I've heard reporting that, then. Think about it. They KNEW, according to what you said, the first batch would have this problem. Most I've heard is that MS said all consoles have growing pains and to not expect this would be fool hardy. Is this the same as knowing for a fact? Well, yes and no. ALL ELECTRONICS HAVE A FAILURE RATE!!! Unless you live in some Utopia where all things work flawlessly and there is never such a thing as DOA's. Now, according to most of the reports I've read, and you can go ahead and believe ONE source, the defect ratio was not a huge amount. Now, if MS new exactly which batches where faulty, I don't see them putting that particular one out. This means either you read it wrong, or someone made it up. Think about it. They have to pay for shipping the product back instead of just writing it off from the plant and charging back the manufacturer of said supply. This would go against any company as it costs them money that they could of charged the supplying company as a defect from the start. So, either you misread or this info is bogus. Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom