PS4 sppoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnd187

Banned
yeah so i was reading as you all are and wanted to be the first to post

Vice President of Technology for Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Paul Holman confirmed that there will be a PlayStation 4, and that it would be released sometime after 2010 in an interview with SmartHouse.

"To say that there will be no PS4 because of a management change is a bit far fetched" he said.

Until the release of the PlayStation 4, there will be several upgrades for the PS3.

Taken from PS3.net

The PS3 just came out like two weeks and everyone's getting stoked on the next one already. Lawdy.

xb0x360 suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and gambit sux in MvC2lols3rvb0tpwonz

xbox360 buying out all companies(competition) one at a time. honestly bill gates(microsoft) has enough money to buy out anything so its no fair competition just like they bought capcom so they could also have devil may cry 4 on gaybox

Heh, read up on Sony... they use the same business practice as does Nintendo. They are COMPANIES. That's what they do, they are here to make money. One thing MS and Nintendo does have on Sony is much better customer support. I have not seen either company try to renig on DOA systems by having the consumer take the brunt of the cost. Sony, however, tried to have the consumer pay a majority of costs on dead systems or flat out refused, like they did with the PS2 when it's DVD drive in a batch of systems went bad, that is until on this new PS3 the European Consumer Rights stepped in with threats of legal action. So, this tell me that Sony was going to shaft it's customers and it took an act of la legal threat for them to agree to fix dead systems. Thats not very customer oriented. Not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom