PS4 Arrivals

I must say I am super impressed. A couple of hiccups in the beginning and BF4 is still jacked up (come to find out it wasnt Sony but EA who screwed the pooch) Killzone is really good and the MP is excellent, it takes a little bit to get acclimated to it. Resogun really shines as well and WarFrame IMO should not be missed. The Share button is easy to use and I have used it a bunch, editing videos is easy as well. Party chat works flawlessly you can download multiple things in the back ground and have them install while playing online or doing other things. All the games are simply beautiful to behold , the controller is perfect.

Cant wait to see what Xbox brings.... i hope to have one of those by my birthday in January

I must say I am super impressed. A couple of hiccups in the beginning and BF4 is still jacked up (come to find out it wasnt Sony but EA who screwed the pooch) Killzone is really good and the MP is excellent, it takes a little bit to get acclimated to it. Resogun really shines as well and WarFrame IMO should not be missed. The Share button is easy to use and I have used it a bunch, editing videos is easy as well. Party chat works flawlessly you can download multiple things in the back ground and have them install while playing online or doing other things. All the games are simply beautiful to behold , the controller is perfect.

Cant wait to see what Xbox brings.... i hope to have one of those by my birthday in January

The controller is the thing that I've been itching to try out. I've always preferred the offset thumbsticks over the symetrical, but something about the PS4 controller looks like it's greatly improved. If there are PS4's in stock come March I might look into getting one with my tax refund.

Oh, and I must say that it's cleary obvious that people with January birthday's are far superior than all the others, as I'm sure you'll agree!

Back
Top Bottom