PS4 Arrivals

I ordered mine when it was released from Amazon, but no emails about it shipping yet. The camera? Yes. The console? No.

/concern

Watching the live stream. For those who don't, here's a recap:

Naughty Dog:
TLoU story DLC: Ellie based. With friend Riley. Must be pre-bite. Not Ish's story, so I'm bummed.
UNCHARTED!!!! Only a map being panned over with some "clues" according to the ND rep. Voiceover for the announcement sounds like Brendan Frasier wanting some revenge.

Sucker Punch:
inFamous: Second Son's new trailer shown to a cover of Nirvana's Heart-shaped Box. Looks AMAZING... and I miss Kurt. 3/21/2013 release.

Magic Lab (Sony Research and Development, or R&D for us corpies):
Player eye tracking is in development. PS4 camera usage. Aiming mechanism based on where you look. Camera movement based on where you look. Creepy stuff.

Not event related, but a new inFamous commercial was shown during the feed and it looks AMAZING! Yeah, I already said that, but it looks that good. Different game and story footage from what's been seen. I'm going to preorder this one.

TowerFall announced for PS4 with exclusive content. 8-bit look. I have no idea what this is.

Q&A with Yosh. Last Guardian looks "pretty", but Yosh can't "recall" if it was with a DS3 or DS4. Meh.

Bungie:
Destiny trailer. Maaaaan.... I must not be a FPS fan. It looks like a FPS MMOORPGDOFOF or whatever hell the acronym is, but it is what it is. I'm sure it'll be nice. I'll probably get it (assuming no monthly fee).

Konami:
Exclusive content for MG V. Deja Vu mission. Not sure which one, but it's from the PS1 days.

Hohokum commercial looks like it's made for dorm rooms. Use your Downy sheets kids.

Annnnnd... that's it. Only one new reveal, but it's an Uncharted. I better finish 3.

EDIT:
So, despite the latest commercial, no Crash, Street Fighter or PaRappa the Rapper announcement.

Last edited:
Totally love this machine. I am not disappointed at all. It will take some time to get used to and a NAT type to be fixed but other than that...love it.

great news Borst and Last Place... i am impatiently awaiting mine from amazon, it shipped yesterday and is out for delivery by the end of the day.... hopefully tonight we shalst be playing or at the very least cross game chatting FTW

Back
Top Bottom