PS3's true enemy (not the 360 or wii).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please stop theend, I have seen loads of broken PS3's in fact let me just say this on the PS3 "It's the ******* child of a George Foreman grill an a PS2!"

and the 360 is?

My other post was to Poemaster who has been bashing the {S3 for no reason, i ddnt say there werent broken PS3's just look at that idiot who buried his ps3 then tried to get it fixed, but you can't argue against the facts of 0.02% failure rate for PS3 and 35% for 360, im pretty sure you wont see more broken ps3's thatn 360's

seriously guys....
ms or sony are NOT going to send you guys a check for defending stuff like this.....

anyway,
can't believe someone put duct tape over their vents. lol
i'm so glad they are not one of my users at work XD

and the 360 is?

My other post was to Poemaster who has been bashing the {S3 for no reason, i ddnt say there werent broken PS3's just look at that idiot who buried his ps3 then tried to get it fixed, but you can't argue against the facts of 0.02% failure rate for PS3 and 35% for 360, im pretty sure you wont see more broken ps3's thatn 360's

Give it up, nobody cares anymore... 80% of the forum probably has you flagged on there ignore list. :sharp_teeth:

Like I have said before.. re-check your statistics.. I think the 360's failure rate has gone down since moving to 65nm processors. If I here the 35% again I will hire a telegram dude to come to your doorstep and kick you in the nuts so hard you will puke them on the sidewalk in front of your budget CA apartment building

Budget Ca apartment building??? this house doesn't look like an apartment m8, nor budgetty(is that a word lol)

House>Moms basement

it is not right to say here that the 360's are still failing? even with the new ones coming out they wil still fail cuz they are first moving spu to 65nm and then gpu so ether way still more broken machines and what will they do with the 5 million+ old xboxes still in consumers hands? destroy them? come on this is M$ the will just keep giving back refurbished models until those become comepltely useless, then they wil no longer have warranty soon so they will all have to buy new systems again. Take a walk to someones house at least 1 of your friends that has a 360 will tell you they had to send it in.

yes, but currently built models... what are the failure rates on those? Refurbished boxes aren't coming off the assembly line last time I checked... That is what I want to know, not the same old rates you spill every chance you get...

but still fact remains all those refurbished ones are still out there, and do the new current ones coming out of the assembly line have 65nm cpu and gpu? if not RRoD again, still the failure rate will alwaysbe at least 30 till M$ destroys all the other models and sends everyone a new one.

ps3s never fail cause they dont get played. 360s fail because they came out a year before the ps3 and get played a lot more. Twist the facts however you like, but the 360 has better games, better online, BETTER WARRANTY, and the ps3 can play blu ray movies, big woop. BTW, i'll stick to my wii and pc.

Well sorry to burst your bubble but:

Today in work i saw 5 PS3's returned 1 had melted its case 2 had hard problems with there blueray drive 1 had a unknown error that made it crash after being on for 5 min when playing a film (I personally did attempt it 3 times with 3 different films) the last one was something spectacular to behold I can only assume that some bright spark at sony has incorporated hand grenades as a design feature because this thing quite frankly exploded after the customer returned it because it was making a loud whining sound, while it was set up for testing (plug it in an play a game for five min) it made a loud bang shattering the case an filling a good portion of the customer service bay with a acrid black smoke an smell of burning plastic.

So to round it of:
Number Xbox 360's that have nearly killed members of staff ever: 0
Number PS3's that have nearly killed members of staff ever: 1

Oh an sure there are some 360's out there that are craptastic that need to be refurbed my MS but there are examples of this with every electrical / computer product ever made.

some kid died uz of the 360 which killed him, i read it like 3 months back. Oh yes Veeedubfreak PS3's never get played which is why people are buying ps3's left and right not to mention a bunch of people are online playing every ps3 game i own, oh no wait i forgot when i tried playing call of duty 4 it never connected to any game because no one else plays their ps3's(totally dumb remark)

What good RECENT games has 360 had??? don't say that garbage Gaylo 3, anything else?? uh no

Lets see 360 has MGS4,FFXIII,Killzone 2,Haze, White Knight, GT5 oh wait no it doesnt lets see hmm Gaylo 3, thats about it you can keep lying to yourself saying its good but you know you have the same feeling when Halo 2 came out a WTF!!! is this feeling. 360's break down PS3's break down Wii's break down, im not trying to deny the fact that the others don't, but M$ should do a recall on the 3fixme, PS3 and wii have 0.02 failure rate, 360 30%+. Go spread your FUD somewhere else.

Microsoft Admits *ALL* Xbox360's Are Defective

After many months of public complaints and outcries, Microsoft has publically admitted that *ALL* (as in every single one ever sold) Xbox360's have a design defect that can lead to their failure. Though Robbie Bach, head of Microsoft's Xbox360 Division refused to elaborate on the issue, the general consensus is that it's one of botched thermal design management and inadequate dissipation of heat leading to component failure. All of the nearly 12 million units currently in the hands of consumers are affected. Though Microsoft has not issued a global recall

The firm will extend the warranty coverage from one to three years to compensate consumers, but does not plan to instate a recall or exchange programme.

Microsoft Admits *ALL* Xbox360's Are Defective

ya im sure spinning the truth about 360's breaking so let up that numbe to 12million Faulty consoles just a matter of time, i already know a few people that are scared to play the 360 cuz they don't want it to break, and what will consumers do when their warranty runs out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom