PS3's true enemy (not the 360 or wii).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I thought that was just clean humor, nothing really imo wrong with it, **** work safe too, my boss laughed when he saw it, apologies for whom I may have offended

it takes covering up all of ps3's vents to overheat it and kill it, 360's secret weapon is itself you dont even need to cover the vents they just overheat on their own and give you a free ring, i guess MS ha already planned that, lets show them a red ring to inform them to send back their xbox. Maybe \bill should be more concered about his own console overheating

PS3 FTW!!!

haha yea but face it PS3 is Crap and everyone who purchased one is the proud owner of the world's most expensive paper weight, seriously what do PS3 owners have to look forward too the sub-par generic alien shooter Resistance and Killzone 2 I mean Killzone 1 SUCKED so why would Sony Hype another one. maybe your upset your losing all your 3rd party developers and exclusive titles because it cost 3 times as much money to produce a PS3 game as it does a wii or 360 game the 360 has great games same with the Wii. Does PS3 even have any exclusive Titles anymore? I cant think of any **** a Crash game was just released for Wii. And not only that for the same price as a PS3 you can buy both a Wii and a 360 yep things are looking pretty dreadful for Sony

haha yea but face it PS3 is Crap and everyone who purchased one is the proud owner of the world's most expensive paper weight, seriously what do PS3 owners have to look forward too the sub-par generic alien shooter Resistance and Killzone 2 I mean Killzone 1 SUCKED so why would Sony Hype another one. maybe your upset your losing all your 3rd party developers and exclusive titles because it cost 3 times as much money to produce a PS3 game as it does a wii or 360 game the 360 has great games same with the Wii. Does PS3 even have any exclusive Titles anymore? I cant think of any **** a Crash game was just released for Wii. And not only that for the same price as a PS3 you can buy both a Wii and a 360 yep things are looking pretty dreadful for Sony

I think you have the Paperweights confused buddy, The 360 is a very well known paperweight Overheating and Breaking down all the time, and we know this fora fact. What do Wii owners have to look to? MArio Galaxy,please im tired of mario,Metroid whoopdeedo, and smash bros brawl. 360 owners lets see, hmmm wait for their refurbished 360 to come in the mail,halo 3 which sux,just like its predecessors. Gays of War,well I dont wanna be like you and say a launch title unless you want me to say you guys have King Kong. all 360 upcoming titles suck

PS3 has
Warhawk
Ratchet and Clank
Heavenly Sword
Lair
Uncharted:Drakes Fortune
MGS4
FFXIII
FF versus XIII
Haze
White Knight Chronocles

360 upcoming titles
none since all will be on ps3
not to mention Haze jumped ship from 360 and went to ps3
crippling all ps3 games like GTAIV,COD4,UT3,Assasins Creed

Wii
Mario Galaxy
Metroid
Wiifit lol

BTW i left out launch titles since those dont mater unless you want me to put 360's non existing good titles up and ps3 titles like resistance,motorstorm etc...

BTW whee are your exclusives? seems like Rockstar are doing TWO exclusive PS3 IP's LA Noire and another unnannouced title, since ghey wanted to make a game on a true nex-gen system that will allow them to fullfill their gaming visions and not have them limited. Yeah so say whatever this year 2008 will be year of ps3 as devs o back to making the games they want not limited by 360.

Ya, whooo hooo next gen. consoles...

But none of my non-gamer friends come over to play CS:S.... They sure enjoy Wii sports and GH III a lot more...

Does anyone here remember playing final fantasy 4(2) the first time, Saga frontier, Xeno Gears, Ogre battle 64, Zelda(nes); its the games that make the system, always has been.

saga frontier is a favorite of mine for sure... that game was super awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom