PS3 Support Direct X 10 Games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hello, ive been looking around and whether Crysis would be made for PS3 they said Crysis Would lag badly on PS3.. but i was like Ive played Other games Which are in high Detail and hasnt lagged ?.. do you think Crysis will be made for PS3 ?

no nto a chance it think of it as far cry they released a far cry on xbox but it wasnt the far cry it hada diferent story and had way dimed down graphicks but with crysis i think they just use the cryteck engine to to make some more obsene far cry games and ruin the original story soem more but even then the game wont look anywhere close to crysis and if they do release it it wont be close to the pc version at all

ps3 doesnt even support DX10
so in short no crysis will probably never come to any console
unless they have some kind of deal with microsoft it may come to the 360 but i doubt that

if it did come out for 360 it would be lame in comparison to PC, because yeah, no consoles have DX10 which is what makes crysis look so **** sexy, lol

ps3 uses OGL2.0

Talking with the UK branch of PC Gamer, Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli said that Crysis could indeed come to the PlayStation 3, but that they aren't working on it at the moment. According to Cevat, the port would require optimization and extra work, and that's why they're not doing a console port at the moment. He goes on, "What you would not do is make Crysis on PS3, 360 and PC for a single shipping date, because we would lose the quality focus."

So Crytek is looking for PS3 developers and they've finally admitted officially that Crysis could run on the PlayStation 3. Seems like a pretty good indication that we will (someday) be playing Crysis on the PS3, but don't plan on it anytime soon. Killzone 3 will probably be out first ...

fakeCrysisresize.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

K here are the last 2 pics, although id like this to be true seems kinda fishy atm since i havent seen the box for PC version

DSC01400.jpg

fakeCrysisresize.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom