PS3Â’s Tiny, Tiny Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a picture of the PS3 and controller, but I don't think Sony would make a controller that small. They are wiser than that. I'm sure the PS3 itself won't be huge, but it won't be super tiny. Maybe it's just a photochop where they tried to make it seem small... hmmmmm....

I can not belive it.But its true.ill need like 6 of them just to finish one game because of the size.i hope it is bigger and it is strong.

The controller actually looks comfortable.

I like it, but I have big hands, you know what they say about big hands. Need bigger controller! But it's better then the gargantuant X-Box controller.

I find the Xbox S Controller to be just fine, maybe even a little more comfortable than the PS1/PS2 controller. But the PS3 controller is just goofy, they should have stayed with the tried and true controller from the past two systems.

I like the controller s to but the original is the best it is the right size 4 my hands.If that is the ps3 controller I am going to buy third party controllers this time around.

Wow, I hope this isn't real. I love the bigger controler of the Xbox and only hope it gets bigger. I don't see the big deal of a big controller. Too wimpy to handle it probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom