PS3 price cut working already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
elite isnt the only 360 getting exclusives, its alose the core and premium

Yeah, I was using elite cause you were using elite. But you do make a good point in backing up your argument.... or not.

i Wasnt Truly Bothered about the PS3 Price though i Loved it i saved up for Years though Because i Have allways Gone Sony :)

I did the same thing, but when the time came I sold my PS3's and made about $1500 dollars. I didn't feel it was worth the Sony fanboyism to spend 600 dollars on a media center with **** for games. Look at the fricken console now, months and months later .... still **** for games.

Did no one tell you they've cut the amount of games they intend to have on the ps3 by a third?

Next, we'll see it hit a sixth...

Then...people will say, "Wow...what happened to Sony..." and the answer will be "They sold a lemon of a console and screwed themselves..."

why? because of the performance.same thing as someone buying a qx6850 from newegg, the performance is great, way higher burst read/write than standard dvd. In the world of electronics price is not a deciding factor performance is. I'm pretty sure if the 9800gtx came out next week a lot of people that just bought a 8800 would buy the 9800 as well even though it would cost them so much money.

that is straight up BS
Price is always a huge factor, and if you honestly believe it doenst then your a ****ing retard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom