PS3 in PC case

Status
Not open for further replies.
possible lol however there are no case standards that the slim would fit, you'd have to drill some holes in the motherboard to attach it to the case.

though i dont know anyone who would do it lol,

Lol, I know it sounds ridiculous, but I just have to try it. I was messing around with an old Apevia X-Cruiser case last night, and lined the PS3's board up, and drilled some holes in the case. I'll post some pics when it's all complete.

you'd run into the issue of grounding the PSU. I thought about doing it with my first gen ps3 but the PSU had a huge grounding pole thing that wouldn't work in a case. Not sure how the slim differs but I would just part out the slim and make sure that you can mount everything up and be able to connect it all up, cause the wires are pretty small too.

you'd run into the issue of grounding the PSU. I thought about doing it with my first gen ps3 but the PSU had a huge grounding pole thing that wouldn't work in a case. Not sure how the slim differs but I would just part out the slim and make sure that you can mount everything up and be able to connect it all up, cause the wires are pretty small too.

I had the same concerns, but I'm pretty sure with a bit of creative thinking, and a lot of time/patience, I can make it work.

I remember seeing an article about a guy who put a 360 and a PS3 into a computer case. Google it and I'm sure you'll find what I'm talking about and hopefully that'll help you out.

I remember seeing an article about a guy who put a 360 and a PS3 into a computer case. Google it and I'm sure you'll find what I'm talking about and hopefully that'll help you out.

I saw that two, but as far as consoles go, I only have a PS3 slim, and my kids Wii. So, I guess I could do the the Xbox/PS3 thing, minus the Xbox. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom