PS3 game suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinyk

Solid State Member
My boyfriend just got a PS3 and since we're both gamers we're looking for something that's multiplayer. But here's the problem, I can't play fps and we're really not into sports. So something action/rpg would be great. Any ideas?

Hmmm... Nope can't think of much. The only games I own on PS3, I also own on Xbox 360 and I must say the 360 versions have always been better at this point.

I don't know of many multi-player action/rpg's out for the PS3, but one thing you can try is the downloadable game Pixel Junk Monstors Tower Defense game. It is really addicting and 2 players can play coop.

I was thinking Grand Turismo Prologue I know he wants it and the graphics seem out of this world. Anyone played it yet?

You could also try Calling All Cars which is a downloadable game for the PSN from David Jaffe (God Of War, Twisted Metal) and includes four and two player split-screen.

I would have to say when they do come out get socom on Sept 16th and then mgs 4 witch aree guna be i htink the two best games for ps3 and they say socom is going to out sell cod and come close if not go over the sales of halo witch will be hard becasue halo has so much hype for a game that is a peice and deserves to only be sold to 10 yr olds

I'd like to play burnout paradise. make for fun multiplayer racing/crashing.

(* sorry for slight hijack)

add me to the psn and i'll have a few free roams with you my tag is solidsteve99

i haven't got a head set yet (the little blu tooth thing) but hopefully i'll get one next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom