PS3 For Free????

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittenXman

Beta member
I've been researching and have actually found a website that it supported by like CNN and like G4 tv idk but I guess it is from the people that do freeipod.com but they now have a free ps3 and it is actually pretty easy o provmy friend is recieving one throiugh them in a week so idk. I need someone te that it works or if they got screwed by them. Heres the site if u want to sign up. It is preety cool though!
http://ps3s.freepay.com/?r=34828877

That's weird...I came here to see if anyone was interested in helping me out with one of those things, too. I'm not sure if I want to go through them or the service I am using now (in my signature).

The thing about this site is that you can also just choose to have money. And they have a Plasma Screen site, too. I think you can get like $1500+ for referring 22 people. That's crazy.

But the site you've linked to has the monitor I've been looking at. It's just too many to choose from. Maybe I can do the PS3 on the other site, then on the freepay.com site, then I can do the monitor thing, and then I'll go back and collect $1500. That should cover my new computer build. Does anyone want to help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom