PS3.... dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id much rather see them delay it then release something flawed. Imagine what grounds new game engines will have if it works as promised (but with sony's rep, ugh). Hate to say that but they, as with most companies, over promise and under deliver.

They won't release something flawed. Killians you are right about sony though. They do have a big history of over promising and under delivering.

Neither have I, but that makes much more sense and answers alot of questions that had been nagging me.

aaronkupen said:
They always seem to have accurate articles, and this is not the only site that has had this information. This is so dissapointing. I'm pretty sure Sony will fix most of these issues, but by the November release date -- probably not.
Wouldn't expect more from Sony :(

i keep hearing people complain about how high priced it is. console gamers are really cheap! you cant even build a a pc that even can come close to the mips that thing is pushing! pcs will catch up in about a year but when you get that kind of performance for $600, with wifi, with motoin senseing, with HDTV capability, and with all the capability of a media center pc, dont complain to me about its price. the ps3 more realistically cost a few thousand dollars to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom