PS3.... dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whitney huston is pregnat with Micheal Jackson's baby, and Hillary Duff smokes pot!"

Oh, NOES MY MEGAHURTS HAD B33N STOLED!!! that cant be right!!! omggggg

..... Heyy, that's the ENQUIRER!!! They are a tabloid review website. this is bullcrap!! lol

I almost had a heart attack, there... :p :cool:

They always seem to have accurate articles, and this is not the only site that has had this information. This is so dissapointing. I'm pretty sure Sony will fix most of these issues, but by the November release date -- probably not.

There's always that chance, and it's what I have been hoping for a day now. Still, no other source has spoken to say that it is wrong :-/.

There have been lots of sources confirming this one way or another. I believe IBM commented on GF's of the console if anyone is interested they can drag it up and how far Sony's were behind what they said.

I am still sceptical over this though.

Yah, they also had those pictures which are a big dissapointment.

A question, is there any chance left for ps3 to be the victor in this console war?

It will do well, that is a given. Enough for Sony to create a fourth generation when the time is right.

So you think all this will be fixed by November? Right now I read that the Nintendo Wii is actually outperforming it right now hahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom