Ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processor: 2x 1.8GHz = 3.6GHz (IBM PowerPC G5 CPUs)
Graphics: 600Mhz graphics chip from ATI

thats all i know at the moment but i know this console will rock Xbox 360,,,,.... Xbox 360doesnt stand a chance PS3 and Revo will...i definetly like the style of Revolutions controller and they said its meant to be good at FPS ( First person Shooter ) games. And if anyone Walks past the controller while your playing Nintendos Controller finds a way around obstructed surfaces and you can even attach another stick to the remote which is like an Analog but only 1 stick on it take a look: http://media.nintendo.com/mediaFile...EMfpGJXu5MG.jpg

Dont forget there will be loads of colours to choose from on Revolution e.g Purple , Green , Black , Silver Etc Etc...

Ummmm..... no..... I wont bother to explain here, but look at my other posts on this subject. This is not a 'fan boy' arguement, just cold hard facts on hardware and programming. Nintendo is NOT nearly as powerful as 360 OR PS3, even the heads of Nintendo conceded in this, as there underlying theme is not power, but inovation and playability. The only inovative things I've seen thus far is the controller. Interesting idea, but have heard mixed reviews. Lets just put it this way, your above ranting are pretty much fan boy rantings (no offense). My qualifications for pointing this out? THE @#$@ THING HASN'T BEEN RELEASED YET!!! We can only go by what media has stated and what has come straight from the mouth (see a few lines above) Thank you.

dont belive anything u hear until u read it in PSM magazine,
if you want to know the truth about ps3 just buy a mag

p.s. only certain ones have comments about the ps3 in them but the comments they have in there are 100% truthful

willsko87 said:
Even to PSX? :confused:
Yes, the PS1. PSX is another name for the PS1 but really it's a neat thing Sony released in Japan only and it failed. Look it up in google or Wikipedia.

ive heard that yew can connect ur psp 2 it and share files!true??
th point in this could be that we are able 2 download our fav game level we are on at th tim and complete it on h go!!!
also tht we mite b able 2 use th psp as a controller!true??

wiggy

old news but yeah you could use it as a screen and can transfer stuff via wifi. butttt thatll never work since psp uhh has 1 really impossible to use joystick and most ps2 games use both joysticks so i dunno what theyre planning on doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom