PS3 3.41 Firmware Causing Hard Drive Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still some emulation on the 360, but the only classic games I have that works on the 360 are from the halo series, I thought that sony removed all emulation on newer ps3's.

I think the only company to have a somewhat successful console is microsoft, aint had issues with any of the updates on there 360's, ever.

I agree. The Wii may have more console sales then the PS3 and 360 but most of the time the only game people have for their Wii is Wii sports. The original PS3's were very high quality but they were too expensive for most gamers so with every price cut that the PS3 gets it seems to lose more and more features. On top of the PS3 losing features it has also had problems with updating the firmware and the blu-ray drives dieing and on top of all of those issues the PS3's featured game (God of War 3) is down to $30 new and $40 used at gamestop (yes it costs more used at gamestop... Link: Gamestop.com - Buy God of War III - Playstation 3) and the game came out in March. The 360 has had some huge issues with hardware failures but even with the widely known issues the 360 still has had great sales and from what it looks like the new Xbox 360 S doesn't fail nearly as much as the original 360. On top of that the 360 is getting some huge titles soon like Halo Reach (my personal bet for GOTY), Fable III, and Gears of War 3 and titles from the PS3 like Metal Gear Solid are moving to the 360.

Their are still about 2 years left on the lives of each of these consoles but from the looks of it right now the 360 has an advantage over the PS3 and Wii.

I really don't think that kinect or move are going to have much of an effect on console sales. A lot of the good Wii games are played with turning the controller sideways or using a gamecube controller.

Just my opinion on things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom