ps2 vs xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

questionsite01

Beta member
hi i'm trading a

xbox unmodded, 2 controllers, 3 games (panzer dragoon orta, sega gt 2002, fuzion frenzy) + $60

for a

ps2 magic V 50k mod chip, clearblue fliptop replacement case, network adapter, mem card, 2 controllers, 10 gb hdd, + few burnt games

is that a good trade or is one side gaining over the other,

need some feedback thanks.

You could just use that 60 bucks to get a mod chip for your xbox, or softmod your xbox and use the 60 bucks to get a 120 gb harddrive. The xbox already has the network adapter, you already have 2 controllers, and if you don't even want to spend that 60 bucks, softmod it and it already has an 8 or 10 gb harddrive.

Hope that all makes sense,
~Greg

Xbox is much more powerful than Ps2, thus, it has better graphics. MUCH, better graphics.

But do what u want.

the X-box is not that much more powerful than the PS2 it is a bit faster but graphics are largely down to the games.
now that u have the X-box there is little or no significant advantage to getting a PS2.

it sounds to me like a bad deal but it is your money.

btw an alternative to this might be to get some more games.

The chip is an old one. It is not compatible with some of the newer games and doesn't have the features of the newer ones such as program loading, memory card exploits, etc.

Take off the $60 and you'll have a decently fair trade.

Xbox is 766Mhz CPU and PS2 is 300Mhz other stats I don't remember

Xbox is most definately more powerful statisically in almost all catagories.

It's not the power that counts, but how the company USES that power. Although the XBOX IS in fact more powerful (admitting this although I do prefer a PS2 over an XBOX), I do have to say, without being biased, that the Sony label carries a far better and longer list of A titles. Yes, the XBOX has a few such as the ever so popular HALO Series, and the Project Gotham Racing which I've noticed racing fans seem to enjoy, but that is not enough to compete. I think the same thing is going to happen with the XBOX360 VS PS3 Era, but this time not only will the PS2 carry the better selection of games, but their system is ALSO MORE POWERFUL THAN THE XBOX360! This is why Microsoft is releasing their system so much earlier than Sony. They hope to pull in as many next-gen gamers as they can before the PS3 hits stores in 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom