PS2 Slide Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunatley I don't know much of anything about backing up DVD's. I'm sure you used the correct boot cd as there is one for DVD and one for CD included in the swapmagic kit.
The "insert disc" screen should freeze with a blue half-border along the left of the tv, then boot into the game.
Sorry, I wish I could help...

if you made it by just copying it it wont work, you need to get a 3rd party program like alcohol 120%, beacuse the encoding of games is different than movies or computer software, what they do is make "skips" in the data that only the consoles will recognize, most burning programs have built in to the software skip fixing, so the fill in the holes and your console cant read the cd, thats prolly why youre having trouble

does anyone know if this slide card play final fantasy x international?? (im thinking about getting the slide card and im just dying to play ffx int!) :love:

???

is there anthing that stays in the ps2 all the time amd how do u do the nife way so u dont have to get a slide card.

If u dont want to risk chipping ur PS2 or void ur
warranty then this is the best way to play
ur back-up games.

I have yet to encounter a PS2 game that has not played
using this swap disc.

If i do encounter one i just use the CDloader to correct
the problem.

Hey. I bought some PS2 games while on holiday in Thailand. I'm getting a red screen when I try to load them and it tells me to insert a playstation or playstation2 disc.

If I was to buy a slide card would they load properly? (I'm living in Ireland)

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom