ps2 slide card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winning11

Beta member
i was thinking about getting a mod chip for my ps2, and then i found the slide card. It says that u don't even have to open ur ps2 and it seems really easy to install. Does anybody know little more about it??
faizal5k i checked ur web site and it seemed to be really cool, do u know if the slide card is able to play ur back ups?? and do u know if there is a place or store (US) where u can get ur ps2 installed with a chip??
Help would be apriciated

Another slide card thread, come on now really?.......LOL, just kidding. Try clicking on the topic button to put the threads in alphabetical order and go to the end of page 5 or maybe the beginning of page 6 by now, and there is a thread called "PS2 Slidecard", it should answer most of your questions.

How can u find a local chip installer in ur own state?? (like going to his shop, and he installs it for u ) is there a web site with a list with local installers?? i did research in google, but couldn't find any.

Don't be like that 2Crunk, I understand it can be annoying to see the same threads as before, but most people don't know about putting threads in alphabetical order - I didn't.

Don't be like that 2Crunk, I understand it can be annoying to see the same threads as before, but most people don't know about putting threads in alphabetical order - I didn't

Perhaps you also didn't know that i said "LOL" and "just kidding", but anyways......glad i could help.

Look here Frogwork, if you have a problem with my posts PM me, dont put stupid stuff on this thread that winning11 could careless about. BTW, its 2CRUNK!

get a chip installed . with the slide card you will also have to get some sort of swap discs and they are a pain to use + there are always new games comming out that will not work with them ..

I'm just trying to wind up yo a bit 2Crunk. Theres nothing truely vindictive about it.

Steel City -- Argh! Shiver me mobos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom