ps2 mod chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
Hey guy's i need a little help,i want to get a mod chip for my ps2 so i can let my kid and his friend's play without scratching and screwing up all the game's,but i am totally lost when it come's to this stuff,there's a place down the street from me that sell's mod chip's and put's them in for you but i was wondering what the best one is that wont give me any hassle's, anyway here's the link to the one's they sell http://www.execulink.com/~dragunsys/files/Playstation.htm

Thank's in advance guy's:)

Pavlyk thank's for the link but it still don't helpme,insted of buying it off the web i would rather get it from these guy's so i don't have to screw around if something screw's up,it's alot easier going down the street than having to wait and wait for a chip in the mail.

Well, they have a cd based mod. You pop in the cd and then you can play your games somehow. I'm not sure how this sworks though.

You put the swap CD in, then it loads the config files, then you open the ps2 tray and put the burned DVD in. It'll load fine though. Gets anoying after a while.

Ivoryblade that's why i would rather have a chip but i am lost when it come's to this stuff,all i really want to know is which is the best one to buy from the site i listed,can someone please help me!!!

Thank's

Thank's consolemax_com will it play all my backup's and future game's ok,Because i just spent a couple hundred on some new game's for my son for christmas and i will be backing them all up too.

Yes, as far as I know the DMS4 is Flash Upgradable meaning they release new program for it, you simply burn the program and run it in your PS2, and it will upgrade your modchip.

New release? Like how they left DMS3 in the dust? Matrix Infinity is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom