ps2 flip top lid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
flip top problems

Hey, I just got my flip top for the PS2. I was extra careful not to cause any damage to the system but nevertheless being tech-spastic as I am I accidentally clipped that little belt wire that connects to the eject-reset switch. While trying to resolve the situation, I made problems worse by severing the connector belt altogether. Do you have advice or knowledge about how to fix this problem and get my system - with the new flip top - up and running.:confused:

i havent triied the screen for the ps2. I have a controller with a screen built-in made by HipGear and it works great for me, costed only $35!

I just got my flip top for my PS2 today and i tried to install it. However every time i try to load my swap magic discs the discs don't spin and so I cant load the discs. I tried using my original lid to make sure I hadn't broken the PS2 and the swap magic and my games worked fine but when i tried the flip top again the discs wouldn't run. The Ps2 started up okay but its just that the discs wouldn't spin so the PS2 went into browser mode and coudn't find the data. Does anyone know what is wrong? are there any extra things that i should have done when installing the flip top lid?

I also remember that a black spring fell out while i was installing my flip top. Could this be the reson why the discs won't spin?

I also remember that a black spring fell out while i was installing my flip top. Could this be the reson why the discs won't spin?

i wouldnt trust a "flip top" lid for PS2. From what i have heard, they're really bad quality

you're better off with a 13-inch tv instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom