PS 3 Games I wish they came with

Status
Not open for further replies.
well with gta 4, they were having some problems with the 360 version because of disc space. since m$ is still with dvds theres not much space, but blu-ray makes the developers very happy and more comfortable

the ps3 looks like a George foreman grill and it gets hotter than one
trust me i have both and the ps3 runs twice as hot as the 360
in fact at almost every gamestop i have went to they had problems letting people play the ps3 because of its major heat issues

because they have it in a frickin plastic case. i run my ps3 almost 24/7 and it nve overheats unlike most peoples 360's that get the "rings". and my ne[hew does ave a 360 i spat on it after i say it in house, and that thing was very ugly and hot(i mean the bad kind).

the ps3 looks like a George foreman grill and it gets hotter than one
trust me i have both and the ps3 runs twice as hot as the 360
in fact at almost every gamestop i have went to they had problems letting people play the ps3 because of its major heat issues
You would think it being more pricey they would iron out most problems or atleast knock it down to a reasonable price lol

im pretty sure a doorstep would already be established as useless, so whats with that comment we all already know the 360 is a useless doorstep

PS3FTW!

they would both be could as doorstops but a wii would be better becasue you could wedge it under the door

actually ds would mae a perfect doorstop or coaster, and te 360 could be a toilet

But then using the 360 as a toilet the ps3 looking like crap not to mention acting like it to much like its fanboy would ofcourse have to go in the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom