PS 3 to be $299

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincenzo

In Runtime
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...86537?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

i can't see how this would be the right price for the console. estimates (researched and cross-referenced using google, which i think everybody is familiar with...) put production costs for sony at ~$494, and some (merril lynch) have suggested a retail price of ~$399, which would still result in losses to sony of ~$1.18 billion for the first year of release. that being said, ps3 fans can only hope that kutagari's promise of a "very expensive" console falls within the $399 mark. and to parrot teamparadox, i'm pretty sure amazon.com does not set prices for consoles.

they should not make gamers pay $400 per unit. After all they really never maid money from the units them selves not until the second year, but from the games.

Ch3rryBlaster said:
they should not make gamers pay $400 per unit. After all they really never maid money from the units them selves not until the second year, but from the games.
That is true they make $ from games.

They do keep making the prices higher. yah and plus games they are rolling in the dough*

its made for the people who get pissed and throw their controller itll come right back and hit u like a boomarang

well..

yes the ps3 will be a lot but xbox 360 is more,
the controllers are a little retarted but we lived though gamecube and survived
at least i did
but i think it will be worth it
i would really want to play burnout 4 on it DUDE!
and exited
-Paul

hey hey be glad theyre nothing like the stupid nitendo revolution controllers its like a damn tv remote...plus a little attachement
stupid complicated and uhh doesnt look confortable at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom