problem playing burned game on PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

54myg3r0

Baseband Member
Hello, might aswell tell now that i think my question is stupid...
I downloaded and burned a game that cannot be played on my PS2.It says cannot read the disk...It's marked in the .nfo
<<Origin...: USA - NTSC>>.I have a european PS2.Is that why it doesn't work?Different continents?:p .And by the way does that mean i can only play PAL games?(and also downloaded 2,6 giga bytes for nothing?).

already have, and it works for years now:) .but does anybody know the answer to my question?

well yeah its kinda like playing a dvd in a cd player, the formats are different. the whole point in pal and ntsc is so dvds in europe which is pal wont play on USA player, NTSC. if you look around enough on line i believe there is a way to unlock it.

i don't think i need to remind you guys of the rules regarding piracy. the thread can continue this time but NO direct mentions of piracy from this point on:mad:. sorry to the original poster but this is really a matter of liability to the forum. it wasn't even necessary to mention piracy given that your problem would be related to playing an NTSC game on a PAL console

edit: oh and by the way .ca is a Canadian sub-domain. not everything is in america :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom