Post Your PSN Usernames

Add me! Add me! If you are any good and like Team Tactical, I pretty much dominate at that. I used to have a group where me and my 2 other friends would get on and dominate the crap out of everyone in Team Tactical, but now one friend is being lazy and says he doesn't like COD any more. So if any of you are good (as in a good team player and good k/d ratio) add me to complete our Team Tactical group!

Add me! Add me! If you are any good and like Team Tactical, I pretty much dominate at that. I used to have a group where me and my 2 other friends would get on and dominate the crap out of everyone in Team Tactical, but now one friend is being lazy and says he doesn't like COD any more. So if any of you are good (as in a good team player and good k/d ratio) add me to complete our Team Tactical group!

I don't play COD4, I didn't think it was very good. Actually I really haven't even played ps3 online very much at all since I got this.

Ethereal_Dragon

Haven't had enought game time to go online yet, other than to the store/websites to browse.... I do have a few online games though.... GTA4, Hot Shots Golf, and the Orange Box.

Nope, as previously stated, haven't played online yet.... only have 3 games at the moment.... GTA4, Hot Shots Golf, and the Orange Box

Back
Top Bottom