Post Your PSN Usernames

Between Me or the End, I dont know who is better at COD 4...lol, I suppose me..

I never seen ur stats lol. but stats don't matter since my gf uses my **** acct sometimes and messes up my accuracy,k/d ratio. and gives me a crapload of losses. and i haven't gotten into a game wit ya. Maybe one time we will both be on and we can make a party. I use to run around with the Shotty at first when i started, but then i seemed too n00bish so i changed to the Mini-Uzi, but now i like to snipe more tho, the M21 is my Fav Snipe, till i get the .50 Cal Berett since i did prestige mode.

lol my new PSN name is, ScirocoMole. COD4 is freaking awesome i've been playing it non-stop online. my fav weapon is the mp5 w/ ACOG scope with a woodland camo. but thats only because im level 14 right now (started Friday night). i really want that p90.

The Acog scopes suck imo, I am all for the red dot laser scopes, My weapons of choice, M4 Carbine, Barret 50 Cal, and claymores

The End,
As far as our scoring goes, I dont think you can accuratly tell, my son uses mine, which is no big deal he can be pretty **** good, but we outta get a TF clan set-up on COD 4

http://www.charlieoscardelta.com

Register on here...

dykzeulb@yahoo.com referred ya!

They have a ton of contests, gear, and other cool info pertaining to cod4

The Acog scopes suck imo, I am all for the red dot laser scopes, My weapons of choice, M4 Carbine, Barret 50 Cal, and claymores

The End,
As far as our scoring goes, I dont think you can accuratly tell, my son uses mine, which is no big deal he can be pretty **** good, but we outta get a tech forums clan set-up on COD 4

yeah the red dots are good too. i just like it for some reason. i think its because of R6:V.

i agree, that would be sweet. im not that great though im just alright.

Back
Top Bottom