playstation/computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

phwantsu2

Beta member
I would like to play my playstation2 games through my computer rather than tie up the tv. is there away to hook the playstation into my computer to do this?:confused:

there are a few emulators for the ps2, if you can get any to actually work correctly. :rolleyes: check through the older playstation threads.

Ok if you already have the RCA plug ins in your pc do you just hook it up and it will automaticlly start on the screen or do you need another program to make it work?

your scart contains 3 wires, plug the yellow into the RCA and the red and white/black into you audio, this can be external speakers as monitor dont always have internal speakers

generally you need a TV tuner or video player associated with your video card or RCA adapter to play on screen.

Well just an update I got it to work I just plugged the RCA cables into the plugs and on my Computer remote I have a button that says TV/Video if i just push that and it switches to video and up comes my game on my computer screen

RyansTech said:
generally you need a TV tuner or video player associated with your video card or RCA adapter to play on screen.

Yes you do and I have all that in my computer. It just takes me awhile to find all that stuff in my new computer.
Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom