Playstation 4

well it will be sad to see all you fools go but we will meet again. I do wish I would be around while Killzone is hot though I sure hope peeps stillplaying when I grab one. Who knows though the girl may suprise me for X mas

well it will be sad to see all you fools go but we will meet again. I do wish I would be around while Killzone is hot though I sure hope peeps stillplaying when I grab one. Who knows though the girl may suprise me for X mas

Be the best pipe layer in all the land and you'll definitely be rewarding for your good work.

Yeah I am exited to see the PS4 games like 2 or 3 years from now they will be amazing. I really hope to see a new Fall Out game and a new Elder Scrolls game in he future. Fall Out more so though I went back and tried to play 3 and its pretty aged compared to the newer games out

as 've never bought an xbox i don't think my opinion can carry that much weight but yeah i wouldn't buy it for those reasons, i already don't buy apple products on the basis of i don't like being told what i can or can't do with something that i've paid good money for. In regards to price points for next gen i really wouldn't want to spend more than 300 unless theres some game changing advancements that shock the world.

BIG THUMBS UP! I couldn't have said it better myself!

lol Edge, pretty much.

Its weird, I know Nov 15th is coming but I'm not antsy at all for it. Guess because I've been pretty busy lately.

Back
Top Bottom