PlayStation 3 System Software Update 2.53

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
PlayStation 3 System Software Update 2.53

Sony has finally rolled out the 2.53 firmware update that brings ability to play full-screen flash movies in the browser. New Blu-ray settings have been introduced and a handful of stability issues have been addressed. If you are using Folding@Home on your PS3, let us know if you are still having issues after updating to 2.53.

The PLAYSTATION®3 system software update may include security patches, new or revised settings and features and other items, which will change your current operating system. We encourage you to check this page from time to time for software updates and to always maintain your system to use the latest version of the system software. An update to the PS3™ system software was released on December 2, 2008. You can use this update to upgrade your system software to version 2.53.EXT

I love my PS3. I don't really use my B/C...but when I feel like throwing in an old game, it's nice to have. I'm playing Fallout 3 on it currently. Its buggy, but still one of the best on PS3. I actually played through all the Metal Gears before I jumped into MGS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom