PlayStation 3 Supercomputing Grid

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew this already, good to see you not bashing the ps3 kman. 30x more powerfull than a compt and 100x more powerful than the 360 PS3 FTW.

sigh... one track mind. PROCESSING POWER is only one part of a huge puzzle. Yes, the power on the cell is amazing, problem is in the architecture. Unfotunate, yes because I had such high hopes for it but you have to look into the indepth arch of the PS3 and include the system as a whole. Once you do that you will see some very big glaring flaws that can NOT be fixed with a simple flash. I wish the PS3 was as powerful as promised, much like most I'm sure do, I however am a realist and not privy to believing in hype that has been proven to be moot.

i knew this already, good to see you not bashing the ps3 kman. 30x more powerfull than a compt and 100x more powerful than the 360 PS3 FTW.

100X More powerful that 360, im skeptical, prove it to me and i'll be happy to oblige. But if it is 100x for powerful, than why are the games only on par/ Tiny bit better than the 360 ?

I wonder how much power a PS3 would consume annualy if it were 'on the grid' for a year.... I also wonder what kind of discounts will be offered up...

Probably alot of power.

I was hopeing for offers such as Buy one get on free, 80 Percent off. 2 free game if you buy one.

ect ect :p.

The thing with the ps3 is i am pretty sure they were shooting for both markets just not the gaming market thats why they made the processor is so powerful and it lacks is some other places. But i believe in about a year and a half the 360 will be collecting dust while this systems capabilities come out. Not saying the xbox is junk i just don't think its going to hold up to the ps3 in the long run

see this is what is ****ing me off with the ps3 its focusing on being all this other **** why cant it just concentrate on its main app which is gaming where it isnt doing so well i sereously dotn give a **** if a company buys 10000 ps3's to youse as a super computer i would wrather heer that sony is working with game developers to get more games released

see this is what is ****ing me off with the ps3 its focusing on being all this other **** why cant it just concentrate on its main app which is gaming where it isnt doing so well i sereously dotn give a **** if a company buys 10000 ps3's to youse as a super computer i would wrather heer that sony is working with game developers to get more games released

exactly...might as well change the name from PS3 to some Vaio model. I couldnt care which console is more powerful. All i want is the good games and im happy with my investment. Xbox 360 fullfilled this with all my favorite shooter games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom