No Sony Price drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9outta10 times it is a direct port of the 360 version just like the thing above some games even have more glitches like that proving it is a drect port

So the sub par graphics is a glitch? Sigh.. you are running out of steam here and the same old arguments have already been proven to oft be wrong, or at best misleading. I'm not saying the PS3 will NOT get better, it will, but then... so will the 360 and the Wii, right along with it. Even it the PS3 pulls slightly ahead graphic wise, it is NOT worth the huge price differences. Let's face it, Sony is making some very bad mistakes this time around. Even the industry is saying this, or most of them are. Now you can pull the VERY FEW who disagree in the industry, but at the end of the day when it all comes to an end, most analyisists are doubtful on Sony, many developers are still holding there breath with the majority dropping console exclusive titles for Sony. Sony is getting, at best, first launch exclusives with the exception of very few titles and even those some think may not be pure exclusives.

no the subpar graphics are a result of inproper/lazy coding, if you look at oblivion you will se that the dev put in extra effort for the coding and it is even better than the 360 version like slightlly improved framerate and draw distance

they did consider it, i gues they asumed they'd be glad they releases it and would be a fun experience for the programmers, afaik my friends who are programmers like to do thigs that are more difficult to code rather than just sitting there coding easy stuff like for the 360. so afaik for programmers its the challenge that makes it fun. Not the profit margins

you think programers like having to code for one system the way the have been for a while and then have to completely start all over to code for another, with less sales??

and if it was the challenge they go for then your whole argument of "Lazy Programming" is invalid

by lazy i mean devs for the 360 and the horrible ports, unlike bethesda who too the extra time and effort to make t work properly no annoying messages left over from the 360 version like in all EA's games

wel if EA one of the largest developers in the industry dont want to program for it then that must mean thats its not that much about the "challenge"

and now the peter moore is the head of EA sports i dont see the PS3 getting any better with its already suffering sports titles

it is about the programming they dont want to learn it even though sony is helping out developers with newer dev kits and some handy code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom