No Sony Price drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i herd sony had made there psp lighter(less mass) and its goin on sale soon at a unkown price but it makes you wonder i bet they were able to do that before the 1st psp release but another way to make money out of people, i bet they psp out now wont drop but the new lighter 1 will be almost double

No, generally when products get replaced they start at the same price as the item they are replacing. So it will probably retail for ... 169.99? is that what PSP's are selling for nowadays?

And no, generally companies can't put out the revised hardware before the first edition. If they could, don't you think they would? Making a piece of hardware at a much cheaper cost and still selling at the full retail value sounds more like a thing a company would want to do... not selling a cheaper to make version at an already priced-cut price-tag.

Sounds to me like you just wanted to make a rant against sony.

no i dont have a thing against sony, its the same with nintendo they seem to do the same with the gameboys

Need For Speed Carbon out sold Halo, along with sveral other games, Halo is ghey for sure, multi is fun but gets old QUICK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom