No Sony Price drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i heard about halo from some losers when i used to go to high school, they talked like it was the next best thing since sliced bread, so i decided to cheack it out and i was appalled by it.

And as for NFS:MW
EA's rep is already known among the gaming and development community as being pro360 while the 360 had its strengths the ps3 also had its strengths on that game even though it was a PORT to SAVE on DEVELOPMENT costs.

You want to compare apples to apples? Why not compare PS3's best launch title against 360's best launch title wasn't it king kong or something? I Would say lets compare the worst but... No launch game can be worse than Mobile Suit Gundam.

Also MY house doesnt have a basement but it does hae an attic:) even though i never go up there

the only DECENT ps3 launch title was Resistance and it turned out to be **** you complain about halo??? try playing that POS Resistance its horrible

R:Fom>Halo+Halo2+Halo3Beta

R:foM FTW!!!
PS3FTW!!!

King Kong was best 360 launch title and it had sub par ps1 gfx

360FTL

R:Fom>Halo+Halo2+Halo3Beta

R:foM FTW!!!
PS3FTW!!!

King Kong was best 360 launch title and it had sub par ps1 gfx

360FTL

False.

King Kong didn't look that bad. It looked like an updated version of a current gen game ported to a next gen console for a launch title.

Oh jeez, fanboys duking it out again... Each system has its pros and cons, i personally like PS3 but miss the lack of halo, most of my friends prefer Xboxs, that's their preference, no need to bicker.

I was not talking about what the nfs:mw DEVELOPER stated, I was speaking about the ACTUAL frame shot, and not just need for speed but other games shown looked more detailed. This is comparison shots that everyone was able to look at, so yep. First titles looked better, however maybe things will start going Sony's way, there is no telling and I still don't rule out Sony, but as of now they are making big mistakes.

actually my brother in law got his 360 on launch and all that seemed diff from the ps2/xbox versions was the fire and water effects and slightly improved textures. nothing really huge like GOW textures or soemthing but just slightly improved.

THEY are PORTs for christs sake.

you can tell big time on COD:3 when it is savingit says do not turn off power or remove hard drive. As we all know the ps3 has an nternal hard drive and would be pretty hard to remove it while saving. So what does this mean?This message was intended for 360 owners, it means it was a port you can see all sorts of glitches like these in most ps3/360 cross platform game

^lawl you can see glitches in the ps3 versions because 9 out of 10 times the xbox 360 version has the better version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom