Next PS3 shipment date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
I bought 2 PS3s.
I got screwed over with the ebay rules and they kicked my item out twice.
The prices have been dropping madly day by day.

I was wondering if it would be smart to keep it and wait untill before x-mas to sell it.

I've herd rumors that SONY is planning on shipping more before x-mas. If this is true, then i will sell mine off.

DO you think its worth taking the risk to wait, or sell them right now before its too late

If you can sell it at a good price now do it.Nobody knows for sure how many ps3s Sony will launch for x-mas,propably lots of them.

johnyB_24 said:
If you can sell it at a good price now do it.Nobody knows for sure how many ps3s Sony will launch for x-mas,propably lots of them.

I'd get rid of them as fast as possible while the mad rush is still in full effect, so you could at least make some cash off of them.

Still, even if you get stuck with one or both of them, someone will eventually buy them. They might not gor thousands on an auction site but you will be able to sell them eventually.

WIll SOny be releasing them before of after x-mas.
If its after, people will want them like crazy
couple days before?"

Everything i have heard said Sony will be shipping them again December 29th at the earliest. My personal opinion is that more won't be here for people without rainchecks until January.

I have 2 in my position at the moment.
i might as well keep one.
they will be those crazy rich parents that will want to get them last moment.
ALL you guys thanks on the updates.
Please keep me informeed as much as the days go by, if posilbe
i appreciate this a lot.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom