need a good PSN game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdLeft152

Daemon Poster
i bought R6:V thinking that i would be playing it online more than i would play single player, but i find that not the case. it seems that not many people play it online. one reason i bought my console was for online play. anyways i need a good online game, and these are the games that i have so far considered: warhawk, cod4, and UT3.... any other games that are worth mentioning?

Uhh i added u u still havent accpted, i have all the games u got and more. Although i wont play R6:V with you cuz i cant stand that game.

Everyay Shooter is a Must Have PSN game, HVB is fun also

Uhh i added u u still havent accpted, i have all the games u got and more. Although i wont play R6:V with you cuz i cant stand that game.

Everyay Shooter is a Must Have PSN game, HVB is fun also

oh my bad. i thought i did add you, yeah i have R6:V, uncharted (bad *** game; just too short), GH3, Oblivion (currently has my attention), and the darkness. R6:V sucks online there is no one ever on! and i didn't really care much for the darkness i just got it for free when i bought my ps3. HVB, is that the bowling game? i think im getting warhawk. i liked crimson skies on xbox back in the day im sure warhawk is pretty fun online as well..

p.s. i think i was misleading on the title of this thread. i was really just looking for a regular online game (PSN) not any of the smaller games you can purchase on PSN. my mistake..

oh my bad. i thought i did add you, yeah i have R6:V, uncharted (bad *** game; just too short), GH3, Oblivion (currently has my attention), and the darkness. R6:V sucks online there is no one ever on! and i didn't really care much for the darkness i just got it for free when i bought my ps3. HVB, is that the bowling game? i think im getting warhawk. i liked crimson skies on xbox back in the day im sure warhawk is pretty fun online as well..

p.s. i think i was misleading on the title of this thread. i was really just looking for a regular online game (PSN) not any of the smaller games you can purchase on PSN. my mistake..

Yup Warhawk is good, and there are lots of dedicated servers to play on so you wont get lag, COD4 is fun currently has my attention although the buzz seems to be wearing off. Yeah HVB is the bowling game, its pretty fun i usually get whooped by my gf on it, its better than emberassing myself at the lanes. But Everyday Shooter is the best PSN game on the Playstation Store IMHO yup cant get enough of it, i prefer it over Blast Factor and Flow and Nucleus. Heavenly Sword is a good offline game as well, and although it is somewhat short(its the same length a Halo 3 for the eventual XboTs that will come in this thread). I also got UTIII but i havent played it since i bought it the day it came out, tried it with kb/mouse and the control, then i remembered i dont like UT games that much. So i would reccomend Warhawk or COD4.

Yup Warhawk is good, and there are lots of dedicated servers to play on so you wont get lag, COD4 is fun currently has my attention although the buzz seems to be wearing off. Yeah HVB is the bowling game, its pretty fun i usually get whooped by my gf on it, its better than emberassing myself at the lanes. But Everyday Shooter is the best PSN game on the Playstation Store IMHO yup cant get enough of it, i prefer it over Blast Factor and Flow and Nucleus. Heavenly Sword is a good offline game as well, and although it is somewhat short(its the same length a Halo 3 for the eventual XboTs that will come in this thread). I also got UTIII but i havent played it since i bought it the day it came out, tried it with kb/mouse and the control, then i remembered i dont like UT games that much. So i would reccomend Warhawk or COD4.

yeah i think i'll suck it up and im gonna go buy COD4 tomorrow (and probably warhawk in a couple of weeks), it looks sweet online. one question though, are there alot of people online playing? because R6:V i can't ever find a game to play in and if i do its got like 4 people. i played SOCOM online from the beggining all the way till socom 2 came out and then i played socom 2 for a little more than a year. i just like the military shooters, i don't know why. can't wait for Socom 4 lol. now that i am thinking about it UT3 is more of a PC game to me anyway, so i probably won't get it for ps3. just like i'd never get orange box for console, aside from the fact i already have it on my pc.

edit: im not too worried about offline games. i already know the games i will be getting soon... assassin's creed, GTA4 (sadly i did read the other thread about it, but i've loved every GTA since GTA2, and its gotta be a must have. i do like the looks of L.A. Noire though...), ninja gaiden sigma, and probably turok.

Yup tons of people play COD4 and Warhawk. PS3 version of UTIII has m/kb support and supports mods, thats why i got it but it just collects dust, other people like it though

about that thread u talking about the ps3 delaying it? or the 360 dumbing it down:p?

Yup tons of people play COD4 and Warhawk. PS3 version of UTIII has m/kb support and supports mods, thats why i got it but it just collects dust, other people like it though

about that thread u talking about the ps3 delaying it? or the 360 dumbing it down:p?

well good, because thats exactly what i wanted. plus i liked single player of COD4 on the computer. online should be a blast. guess i'll be picking up COD4 today after work & class.

yeah thats the thread i was referring too. its a shame that msoft had to pay off rockstar just to get some people to buy the game for their system. i think thats pathetic. im not really a ps3 fanboy or anything, i own a xbox (only for halo) and probably will get a 360 sometime or another, its just i've been a playstation guy since i was like 7 and got the playstation a week after release and have never looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom