My PSP corrupted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk00lh4ck3r

Beta member
I was updating my sony PSP slim to version 4.05 I downloaded it but when I tried to start the installation (clicking the start button) my screen froze for about one-three seconds then turned off, when I tried to turn it back on the power indicator lit up so it was ON but the screen remained black. It is still in its warranty, and when I was updating it was plugged into my AC adapter (charger) which was plugged into the wall, it had a full charge in its battery, and was never disconnected from either power source (as far as I can tell). I have never done anything to void the warranty (putting CFWs on it or messing with the battery to make Pandora) I have successfully updated it twice before and nothing has ever happened, I can not get it to start with any combination of with or without the memory card, battery or AC adapter.

Advice please, should I send it to Sony for fixing and should I send my memory card with it?

Thank you
- sk00lh4ck3r

I would most definitely make it Sony's problem if it's under warranty. Send back whatever came with your PSP, so if your memory stick came with it as a bundle, send it too. Chances are if you do that they'll either reflash your PSP and send it back to you or give you a brand new one.

Best of luck to ya,

-Chase-

Like Chase said (heh, we have the same names :p), contact Sony. But, only send in what they need. Ask them specifically if they need just the unit itself, or any accessories with it or not. Usually companies only want the main unit, and not any accessories that come with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom